At ART Vascular, our doctors will always follow best practices and go beyond the guidelines in providing protection and precautions from viral and bacterial infections for our patients and staff. Your health and safety will always be our first priority.
Please reschedule your appointment if you:
- Have recently suffered from a fever or have been feeling ill
- Have been in contact with someone experiencing respiratory symptoms
- Have had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Have recently traveled to high-risk areas
Dr. Shi and Dr. Hakham are currently seeing patients at all locations. We have taken the following precautionary measures to safely continue providing advanced medical care while continuing to flatten the COVID-19 curve. When visiting our offices, we ask that you respectfully adhere to the social distancing guidelines below.
- Patients will be asked to complete an intake questionnaire upon arrival
- Patients will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- All patients and visitors must wear a mask while on facility property
- Patients are to come to their appointment alone unless a second person is needed for assistance (wheelchairs, translators, etc).
- Staff will be appropriately protected with personal protective equipment to ensure the safety of visitors and fellow staff members.